I’ve finished writing Legion. Which is not to say, I’ll be publishing tomorrow. It means I’ve finished adding plot. Now I have to go through a couple of edit passes. I tend to use certain words too much: just, fairly, appear.. minimizing words. I see it as dry understatement, readers see it as wimpy. Sigh. Readers win.
I also need to scan for LY adverbs. Another problem of mine.
Anyway, should take a day or two, then I’ll be posting requests for beta readers. And while waiting for them to eviscerate my book, I need to finish the cover design. I found a really talented cover artist on kboards, but his prices are a little on the hefty side. I’ll have to see how my homegrown effort pans out. Maybe if worst comes to worst, I can give it to him as a model to work from.
But I’m on track for the end of the month, barring disasters or delays.